BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

**hello....i'll come again with a new life***

oh..dear it was a long time we haven seen.. i'm so sorry because a few month can't write anything... i miss all the time when we 1st known each other.. oh so...so sorry dear...and now i came back with new story n start from today i will write everyday....
so what the story today ya... oh.. busy with a new life that bring a sprinkle of light that shining on me...that's was great rite.. no sadness,no tears n no heart broken anymore...what a big surprise that are make me smile every minute... n how much big of your sacrifice for me....to make me happy with u dear.. today are the day that you make me trust you... everything that we have been done it together... everything that are make your smile n happy.... that's all are happiness for we to be a loving couple....very impressive......thank god cz give we chances to happy with our life ....even though there are many obstacles that are being given to us... n thats's all make me realize that not all can we do without you.... thankx for everyting.....

0 comments: